Benefits of starting your own fundraising group
You will be supported by our Community Fundraising team throughout your fundraising group journey.
Epilepsy Society’s Fundraising Groups benefit from the following:
- A meaningful identity for your group, including a bespoke logo and page on our website
- Administrative support from the charity, including processing donations and gift aid claims
- Invitations to bespoke events
- Brand guidelines
- The opportunity to be featured in our marketing campaigns with resources provided by the charity for marketing
- Dedicated support, information and guidance from the Community Fundraising Team
- Regular reporting of your overall fundraising total and the impact of your support
Our fundraising groups raise vital funds for people living with epilepsy. By setting up your own group you will be given the opportunity to fundraise in aid of Epilepsy Society.
By supporting our cause you can help us make a difference to the lives of 600,000 people living with epilepsy in the UK.
Support our cause in your own way and help us make a difference to the lives of almost half a million people living with epilepsy in the UK.