Courses are run by qualified nurses and experienced trainers
Courses are run by qualified nurses and experienced trainers, and all delegates receive a certificate of attendance and a delegate pack. Our courses are informative and packed with well researched content and include clips of real seizures. Delegates include carers, school escorts, post-graduate students as well as commercial organisations, GP surgeries and drug company representatives. We also work with the public sector, including health bodies, local councils, and schools.
Training for your organisation
We are pleased to be able to offer the following courses online via Zoom, and hope to be able to reintroduce face-to-face training when government guidance allows us to.
• Epilepsy awareness and seizure management – half day course (for 12 delegates maximum)
• Epilepsy awareness, seizure management and emergency medication – full day course (for 10 delegates maximum)
To find out more or to arrange a suitable date please call us on 01494 601 400 or email ES.Training@epilepsysociety.org.uk
Training for individuals
We also run these courses via zoom for anyone who wants to know more about epilepsy, how to manage seizures or how to administer emergency medication.
Course dates - book your place
- 23/09/21 - Epilepsy awareness, seizure management and emergency medication – (6 hours)
- 21/10/21 - Epilepsy awareness and seizure management – (3 hours)
- 25/11/21 - Epilepsy awareness, seizure management and emergency medication – (6 hours)
- 16/12/21 - Epilepsy awareness and seizure management – (3 hours)
All delegates receive a certificate of attendance. We recommend that this training takes place every two years.
Please refer to our terms and conditions of booking.
Terms and conditions for Epilepsy Society training courses. These terms and conditions apply to those who purchase Epilepsy Society's training services.
3-hour online course (via Zoom) providing delegates with an understanding of epilepsy and how to manage different types of seizures.
6-hour course giving delegates an understanding of epilepsy and how to administer emergency medication.