Training for organisations
We offer the following courses face-to-face, or online,
• Epilepsy awareness and seizure management – half day course
• Epilepsy awareness, seizure management and emergency medication – full day course
Call us on 01494 601438 or email ES.Training@epilepsysociety.org.uk for further details or to arrange a suitable date.
Training for individuals
Sign-up for one of our online courses below.
- 04/03/24 - Epilepsy awareness, seizure management - 3hr course
- 15/03/24 - Epilepsy awareness, seizure management & emergency medication - 6hr course
- 25/03/24 - Epilepsy awareness, seizure management & emergency medication - 6hr course
- 04/04/24 - Epilepsy awareness & seizure management - 3hr course
- 09/04/24 - Epilepsy awareness, seizure management & emergency medication - 6hr course
Joining instructions and a link to download a delegate pack are included in the payment acknowledgement email. Please see our terms and conditions of booking.
Our courses, run by qualified nurses and experienced trainers are aimed at those who care for adults with epilepsy, are informative, packed with well researched content and include clips of real seizures. Delegates include health and social care staff and commercial organisations. We also work with the public sector, including health bodies and local councils.
Terms and conditions for Epilepsy Society training courses. These terms and conditions apply to those who purchase Epilepsy Society's training services.
3-hour course giving delegates an understanding of epilepsy and how to manage different types of seizures.
6-hour course giving delegates an understanding of epilepsy and how to administer emergency medication.