Fundraise your way
There is no end to the list of ways you can fundraise for Purple day, here’s our favourites from 2021 but feel free to get creative and come up with something of your own for 2022!
- Hold a (virtual) quiz night
- Hold a (virtual) coffee morning
- Shave your head
- Dye your hair purple
- Go sober for March
- Give up chocolate or crisps for March
- Do a 10,000 step challenge across the month of March
- Walk, Run or Cycle 26 miles on 26 March
- Hold a 'wear purple' day at work or school
If you would like to speak to someone about Purple day please contact the fundraising team on 01494 601414 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The 26th March is Purple day, a time to get people talking about epilepsy, raise awareness of the condition and raise vital funds.
By supporting our cause you can help us make a difference to the lives of 600,000 people living with epilepsy in the UK.
Support our cause in your own way and help us make a difference to the lives of almost half a million people living with epilepsy in the UK.