Apply for a charity place
All of Epilepsy Society's charity places for the 2024 London Marathon have been filled. Applications for our charity places in the 2025 London Marathon will open in April 2024.
When: 21 April 2024
Registration fee: £40
Fundraising Target: £2,000
Successful in the TCS London Marathon ballot?
If you are successful in gaining your own ballot or 'good for age' place we would love you to join Team Purple! You won't have a set fundraising target but anything you do raise will help us to transform the lives of people living with epilepsy through advocacy, research and care.
We're here to support you
Running as part of Team Purple, you can expect the following support:
- Dedicated support from our fundraising team
- Epilepsy Society t-shirt and running vest to wear throughout your training and/or on race day
- Full fundraising pack including fundraising guides and materials
- Access to Epilepsy Society’s running hub that includes training guides and timetables
- Cheering support along the route on event day
- Post race meet and greet in St James' park