Virgin Money London Marathon 2021
All of our charity places for the 2021 London Marathon have now been filled. If you have a ballot place, we would love you to join our incredible team of runners.
When: 3 October 2021
The London Marathon 2022
Applications for our 2022 charity places are now open! Take part in the world's most iconic sporting event and support people living with epilepsy.
When: 24 April 2022
Registration fee: £40
Fundraising Target: £2,500
Become an epilepsy hero with your own place
If you are successful in gaining your own ballot or 'good for age' place we would love you to join Lily and our amazing team of Epilepsy Society runners.
Lily's sister Amelia Roberts (pictured on the left of the picture) was just 21 when she tragically died from a seizure.
"It means so much to me to be running the London Marathon in memory of my darling sister Amelia...I’m really not a runner, so I’m actually dreading doing it but if I know there is a team of us all running for this incredible charity then we can get through it together." - Lily, Amelia's sister (pictured centre with Amelia)
Join our team by emailing email@example.com
We're here to support you
As one of our epilepsy heroes you can expect the following support:
- Dedicated support from our fundraising team
- Epilepsy Society t-shirt and running vest to wear throughout your training and/or on race day
- Full fundraising pack including fundraising guides and materials
- Access to Epilepsy Society’s running hub that includes training guides and timetables
- Cheering support along the route on event day
- Post race reception at London's Central Hall, Westminster
Apply for the 2022 London Marathon
Thank you for your interest in running the 2022 London Marathon.
This application will ask you a series of questions about your running and fundraising experience as well as why you would like to run for us. These are all basic questions, but we encourage you to answer them as fully as possible.
Best of luck!